The BRAT Series of backpacks are part of an ongoing backpack project designed to cater to the three most vital roles of combat
1. Reconnaissance 55 LTR
2. Assault 35 LTR
3. Tour 85 LTR
Every operators find themselves in one or the other situation during their days in service. Mission durations can range from a single day to a few weeks at a time before replenishment can be accessed. Hence comes the need for different backpacks in varying Sizes and Configurations.
First in the Series
35Ltr Assault Pack Mark II.
While the overall Look and Feel remains similar to our Popular Mark I Version, the Mark II’s fundament design has gone through massive transformation in terms of Comfort, Features & Modularity.
Quick Rip Emergency Pouch with Grab Handles
Detachable and Extendable Helmet Carry Pocket
Larger ergonomic Shoulder Straps Lined with Air Mesh
Padded Bottom Compartment
Hydration Bladder compartment with detachable zipper mount
Air Mesh Lined Back
1. 11 point multidirectional compression
2. Reinforced grab handle
3. Detachable sternum strap
4. Detachable Waist retention strap
5. 1” Inch D rings for keys and accessories
6. Multi layer velcro for patches and identification
7. Reinforced bartack on key stress points
8. Load lifter straps for backpack centre of gravity
9. Internal gear organiser pockets
Personalized ads and content.